The Swift Paddle is a unique and light weight choice that's just as nimble as its name suggests. The Swift’s core is made from sustainably harvested balsa wood that dampens sound while providing top-notch reactivity. This provides an impressive experience that's both "green" and good for your game.
The Swift Paddle has an recycled aerospace-grade carbon fiber face that's stronger than steel, but at only 1/3 of the weight! The special Ultra-Silent EcoCore™ makes this one of the quietest paddles available, and also causes the Swift to "play heavier" than it really is, making it great for those who want both power and finesse.
The Swift Paddle will impress you with its touch and quick-playing nature as it leads you to victory, as well as, being one of the most eco-friendly sustainable pickleball paddles on the market. Made locally in the U.S.A from an innovative recycling/manufacturer.
- Weight Average: 7.1 ounces
- Weight Range: 6.7 – 7.4 ounces
- Grip circumference: 4 1/4"
- Grip style: Perforated cushion
- Grip manufacturer: Gamma
- Grip length: 4.5”
- Paddle Length: 16”
- Width: 7 7/8”
- Paddle Face: Aerospace-grade recycled carbon fiber
- Core Material: Ultra-Silent EcoCore™- Sustainably harvested wood (FSC)
- Edgeguard: ¼” overlapping paddle face
- Manufacturer: Aero Paddles
- Made in the USA.