Engage's legacy Encore paddle set the stage by being the first paddle to be developed (from day one) to have the skin and core work as one, providing not only the maximum power and roughness allowed by the USAPA, but maximizing the amount of time the ball stays on the paddle enabling the soft feel you need to control the ball.
The NEW Encore X-Series (aka the Black Series) takes this same technical philosophy to the next level by taking the legacy Encore and putting a new proprietary skin on it. The first ever ‘chemically bonded’ skin developed by EngagePickleball. What does this do? Provides a softer more firm feel for enhanced control and ball placement, along with a larger sweet spot. Enhanced surface texture for spin capability. But most of all, provides the ultimate play-ability and consistency among the different types of balls. We call it ControlPro II Technology™.
If you like Graphite paddles, you’ll love this new skin technology (we call it liquid Graphite) for its enhanced play-ability and soft feel. If you prefer other types of paddles, you too will love how this paddle feels.
- Core: Advanced Polymer Core (with Vibration Control Technology)
- Skin: High-tech ‘Chemically Bonded’ Skin (for maximum forgiveness)
- Optimized to Pass Most Stringent Community Noise Requirements
- Weight: 7.5 - 8.1 oz
- Size: 15 1/2" long x 8 1/8" wide
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4"
- USAPA Listed and Approved for Tournament Play.