REVOLUTIONARY! The CRUSH PowerSpin is ProLite’s newest paddle release built on the Company’s most successful paddle shape – the Magnum. But this one’s not graphite like the Magnum – and it has some attitude.
The interior of the CRUSH is constructed of QuadCore™ polymer honeycomb, sandwiched between two sheets of ProLite’s new, durable, SPINtac™ fiberglass panels. What does this mean to the average player? A quiet paddle built for spin, with an oversized face, plenty of control and tons of CRUSHing power.
The CRUSH PowerSpin™ paddles not only look great, they’re performance masters. Utilizing the very best in QuadCore™ polymer honeycomb cell technology, these paddles will stand up to any challenge on the court – any ball type and any opponent. Light head weight means faster responses. Smaller grip size adds control on those inside-out net shots. Baseline drives and power packed volleys are givens. And its SPINtac™ surface is designed for ultimate spin control at the moment you call on it. The exclusive ProLite MicroEdge™ guard is unobtrusive yet it adds to the overall balance, resulting in finesse shots as needed, and an abundance of power when the time is right.
• Durable SPINtac™ hitting surface
• QuadCore™ polymer honeycomb cell technology
• Exclusive ProLite MicroEdge™ guard
• Edgy, in-your-face graphic designs
• Exclusive ProLite PBO™ end cap
• Contoured handle with color coordinated ProLite No-Slip Thin Grip
• Approved for quiet zone, noise restricted communities
• Weight 7.4-7.8 ounces
• Length: 15 1/2" - Width: 7 7/8”
• Grip circumference 4 1/8" - length 5 1/2"
• Limited lifetime warranty
• 5-year no dead spot warranty
• USAPA Tested and Approved
• Made in the U.S.A.