Blaster - Used
- Skin - Carbon Fiber
- Core - Highgrade Nomex Honeycomb
- Weight - 7.4 oz - 7.8 oz
- Width - 8 1/8"
- Length 15 3/4"
- Handle Length - 5“
For REAL pickleball afficionados, developed by the most recognizable legend in pickleball, Mark "Yoda" Friedenberg, the Blaster is light, stiff, and guaranteed to fit your hand and game perfectly. Handcrafted in the USA since 2010, the Blaster is the most popular paddle in the world and is a great option for the social player looking for the highest performance paddle at a good rate.
- Used and endorsed by Gigi LeMaster, 2015 Women's National Champion
- Highly responsive carbon fiber face provides premium blend of touch and power
- Oversize Blaster shape leading to fewer mishits and a superior sweet spot area
- Well Balanced paddle for excellent control and feel
- High Grade Nomex Honeycomb Core
- Perfectly contoured handle for all grip variations. A comfortable grip is EVERYTHING!
- One of a kind brand new PICKLEBALL ONLY tapered end cap allowing for an extra firm hold on paddle resulting in less slippage and more control
- Made in the USA